HypnoHD Help and Frequently Asked Questions
8 Most Asked Questions:
1. How do I use HypnoHD (video tutorial)?
2. How do I know if HypnoHD and its subliminal messages will work for me?
3. What affirmations are being used in HypnoHD?
4. How do the focus tags work? What is the purpose of this feature?
5. Why are subliminal sounds and affirmations useful in self development?
6. How do I properly use HypnoHD? What are the requirements?
7. What is the difference between the free and paid edition?
8. Is HypnoHD compatible with a Mac or a Linux based operating system?
1. Q: How do I use HypnoHD? Watch the following tutorial to learn:
For optimal results:
1. While listening to the subliminal audio, try to relax, clear your mind and close your eyes.
2. Always use headphones or earphones instead of speakers.
3. If you are in a hurry, even listening to a 1/4th of the session is beneficial. It's better to listen to a few minutes of the subliminal audio instead of none at all.
2. Q: How do I know if HypnoHD and its subliminal messages work for me?
A: Because of the way we've designed HypnoHD (the inclusion of both subliminal sounds and synced affirmations at the same time), most of our users that try the software (and use it properly - meaning with headphones while being relaxed) will see and get tangible results within 2-3 days, while a large percentage will also start feeling changes as soon as their first session begins (the first 10 minutes of using the software).
We also offer a free edition (HypnoHD Essential), so anyone interested can try it out and see the results for themselves. Once you've seen and checked the free edition, you can easily upgrade to the full version and start getting all of the available benefits.
Get HypnoHD Basic/Ultimate.
Or try the HypnoHD Free version.
Featured HypnoHD Review sites and listings:
3. Q: What affirmations are being used in HypnoHD?
A: Here is a list with all of the affirmations that are used in the HypnoHD subliminal messages:
- All the things I want and need come to me.
- I am an abundant person.
- Everything I do turns into success.
- I am caring, smart, supportive, loyal and fun to be with.
- I am a positive and valuable contributor to my relationships.
- I am sure in my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
- I am able to take risks and try new things without fear.
- I am deserving of all the good things in my life.
- My self esteem comes from inside me.
- Each day I am becoming more self confident.
- I know how to promote my emotional and physical well-being.
- I have the power to realize my goals.
- I am confident in myself and my abilities.
4. Q: How do the focus tags work? What is the purpose of this feature?
A: The focus tags, is a build-in mechanism with which you choose three specific characteristics for which you want HypnoHD to focus its subliminal sounds and hypnosis.
In essence, this is a system with which you tell the audio engine specifically which areas of your subconscious mind you would like to be affected and improved.
Some people would like to focus more on their confidence/self-esteem, while others may want to work more on their discipline/willpower. It all depends on how you want to reach your goal.
A few practical examples: if you're working on improving your character and meeting new people, you would want to focus more on self-esteem. If on the other hand, you are trying to break a habit (like smoking or an eating disorder) you would focus more on discipline and self-acceptance. Finally, if you're trying to improve the success of your work life, you should focus on more energy and ambition.
The focus tags are one of the unique features of HypnoHD, and an integral part of the audio engine.
5. Q: Why are subliminal sounds and affirmations useful in self development?
A: There has been a lot of research done over the years that has shown that subliminal sounds and/or affirmations provide positive results to the participants in those studies.
You can think of affirmations as a type of self-visualization - and visualizations have often been used and proven by athletes and others to offer dramatically better results and outcomes to any kind of psychological or physical activity.
The reasoning behind this is that the brain does not make a difference between actual physical events and our own thoughts.
So, depending on your self-talk (i.e., affirmations and subliminals) and if they are positive and congruent with your self image, your brain will start seeing them (the affirmations and subliminal sounds) as your new reality.
In that way, hearing positive affirmations combined with a congruent set of subliminal sounds can be a very powerful tool to change and improve all aspects of yourself.
6. Q: How do I properly use HypnoHD? What are the requirements?
A: The only requirements for using HypnoHD is a Windows-based PC (although we also have a playable edition available for Mac/Linux users) and stereo headphones. Headphones or earphones with a wider sound stage will offer better sound that contains more low-range frequencies, although most headphones support the required frequencies and should provide you with results.
About the settings: once you start the application, in the right sidebar you will notice a few options, in which you'll need to choose how long you've been awake for the present day, as well as select three different focus tags.
After that has been done, you can press on the "Start" button at any time to begin listening to your session of subliminal messages and affirmations. Usually, one session lasts 10 minutes, and although you can pause/stop at any time, it's best recommended to listen to the whole track at once.
In the paid editions of HypnoHD sessions may last from 10 to up to 60 minutes.
7. Q: What is the difference between the free and paid edition?
A: The free Essential edition of HypnoHD is provided for all interested users to begin their first steps in learning and feeling the effects of affirmations (positive self-talk) and subliminal sounds (a set of low frequencies that communicate directly to your subconsciousness).
While the Essential edition is a very powerful tool for day-to-day use, we also offer special paid editions in which we include further fine-tuned modifications to the audio generating system, as well refinements to the focusing and personalization options.
You can read more about the differences on our buy now page.
8. Q: Is HypnoHD compatible with a Mac or a Linux based operating system?
A: While the actual software is only compatible with Windows computers, we also offer a special edition of the HypnoHD system for users of other operating systems (such as Mac OS X and Linux distributions).
Once you've purchased a HypnoHD edition, send us an email with your purchase email address and we'll provide you with access to the system.